Please read the Repair Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your product to Digitech Camera Repair, you agree that these Repair Terms and Conditions will govern the repair of your product by Digitech Camera Repair. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not submit your product to Digitech Camera Repair.
- Repair Service: Digitech Camera Repair will repair your product as described and for the estimated charges shown on our estimate form, email message, repair form (unless such estimated charges are subsequently revised with your written or oral consent). When the product is covered by warranty or an extended service contract, Digitech Camera Repair will perform repairs under the terms of such warranty or extended service, provided that you have presented satisfactory proof of the product’s eligibility for such repairs. You will be responsible for any additional charges applicable under or beyond your product’s warranty or extended service contract, including any applicable tax.
- Payment: Unless your product is repaired under warranty or extended service contract without any charge, you will promptly pay Digitech Camera Repair the repair charges identified on any estimate form, email message, or repair form plus any additional charges subsequently agreed to by you. Your payment is due prior to the product being returned to you by Digitech Camera Repair Unless specified otherwise, the estimated amount includes all parts, labor, any shipping required for the repair of the product, and any applicable tax. You may, in Digitech Camera Repair’s sole discretion, be responsible for a diagnostic fee and/or return shipping charges, plus any applicable tax, if Digitech Camera Repair inspects your product, provides an estimate for you, and you do not authorize Digitech Camera Repair to undertake the repairs for the estimated charges. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Checks, Money Order. If you would like to send us a check in advance, you may do so after we give you the total amount.
- Unanticipated Labor/Parts: If the requested repairs require labor and/or parts not specified on our estimate form, email message, or repair form, Digitech Camera Repair may seek your approval to revise the estimate. If you do not agree that Digitech Camera Repair may revise the charges, Digitech Camera Repair may return your product and hold you responsible for a diagnostic fee and/or return shipping charges, plus any applicable tax.
- Parts: In repairing your product under your product’s warranty or extended service contract, Digitech Camera Repair may use new, used or reconditioned parts, as permitted by the terms of such warranty or extended service contract. If repairing parts outside of the warranty or extended service contract, Digitech Camera Repair may use new, used or reconditioned parts. Digitech Camera Repair will retain any replaced part as its property, and the replacement part will be your property. Replaced parts may be repairable and are exchanged or repaired by Digitech Camera Repair for value. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby waive any right you may have to receive any replaced parts. If applicable law requires Digitech Camera Repair to return a replaced part to you, you agree to pay Digitech Camera Repair the additional cost of the replacement item.
- Shipping: All repaired equipment will be shipped via United States Postal Service (within The United States) as Priority Mail with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. Priority shipping is not available for overseas shipments. All shipping charges include postage and insurance.
SHIPPING CHARGES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- $12.00 (includes postage and insurance) for digital cameras, 35 mm, point and shoot cameras, lenses, flashes, motor drives.
- $15.00 (includes postage and insurance) for Camcorders, Medium Format cameras, and other heavy equipment.
- Price varies for Professional Camcorders.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: If Digitech Camera Repair repairs your product under warranty or extended service contract, the repairs will be covered solely by the terms of the warranty or extended service contract and any applicable provisions of law. If your product is repaired outside of warranty and experiences the same defect as the original repair, Digitech Camera Repair warrants (1) that repairs will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to repair your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of the original repair, unless otherwise specified by Digitech Camera Repair. If the same defect exists in the product or a replacement part during the part’s warranty period as identified in the preceding sentence, in its sole discretion, Digitech Camera Repair will (1) repair the product, using new, used or reconditioned parts, (2) replace the product with a new, used or reconditioned equivalent, or (3) refund the original repair charges. DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIRS LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR FOR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE ORIGINAL REPAIR. THIS WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES, AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR PARTS. DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE REPAIR PARTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM IMPLIED WARRANTIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Limitation of Liability: DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES OR DELAYS IN PERFORMING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT THAT ARE DUE TO EVENTS OUTSIDE OF ITS REASONABLE CONTROL. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW, THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THEIR OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE OR OMISSION OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT OR ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (1) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, OR (2) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR’S CUSTODY, DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR’S LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY DIGITECH CAMERA REPAIR UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Backup of Data and Information: Digitech Camera Repair is not liable for loss or corruption of data or your confidential, proprietary or personal information or removable data. Before you bring in your product for any repair service, you should make a backup copy of your data and remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as memory cards.
- Abandoned Product: If you have not claimed your product and paid all charges due within six months (180 days) after being notified by Digitech Camera Repair that your product is available to be returned to you, Digitech Camera Repair will consider your product abandoned. Digitech Camera Repair will provide such notice to you at the mailing address, email address or phone number you furnished when you authorized the repairs. Digitech Camera Repair may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and specifically may sell your product without liability to you. Digitech Camera Repair reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
- Complete Agreement: These Terms and Conditions are the only ones that govern Digitech Camera Repair’s repair of your product. No other oral or written terms or conditions apply, including any terms or conditions contained in any purchase order that you provide to Digitech Camera Repair No one has authority from Digitech Camera Repair to vary any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law: The laws of the State of California will govern this Agreement.